WOW Skin Science Stretch Care Body Butter powered with Lavender Essential Oil, Rosehip Oil - For All Skin Types - No Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oil & Color - 200mL
Rs. 319 in stock
as of May 3, 2023 8:43 pm
- Repair and revive your dehydrated, aging and damaged skin with WOW Skin Science Stretch Care Body Butter. The creamy formulation is infused with calendula, lavender, sea buckthorn and rosehip oils to help to repair skin damage and soften dry, aging skin.
- A rich body butter with the goodness of lavender essential oil, sea-Buckthorn, rosehip oil, calendula oils and shea butter. It helps to minimize stretch marks and even out skin tone to give you a smooth complexion all over the body. Essential nutrients and fatty acids help to repair damage and form a barrier on the skin to keep moisture loss in check and maintain the sebum balance on skin. This supports in improving the skin texture and appearance.
- The body butter not only moisturizes dry skin but also helps to fade deep stretch marks caused due to pregnancy or weight loss. The soothing scent of lavender calms and relaxes the senses. Rosehip oil and calendula help to repair skin and revive sluggish blood circulation to the skin. It helps to condition your skin.
- The body butter, rich in flavonoids and antioxidants, helps to protect skin from damage caused due to pollution and loss of moisture. It helps to diminish patchy skin and acne scars. This butter is ideal for aiding your sensitive, weak, striated skin to repair itself. Vitamins A and linoleic acid in this lush butter support in strengthening the collagen structure which improves skin’s texture and appearance. Helps to improve skin firmness and reduce marks.
- This skin softening, creamy body butter spreads easily and gets absorbed into the skin so that your skin is able to breathe yet remain amply nourished. This body butter is made in the Himalayas. It is 100% vegan, gluten-free and cruelty free. It contains no Silicones, Mineral Oil, Parabens and Color. This product is suitable for all skin types. Results may vary depending on your skin condition.